Welcome to CraftAvenuePH Online Craft Swap!
Finally! Sorry it took me this long to come up with the details and rules of the swap. For this swap, you have to send your swap buddy something handmade by you, or some craft materials, supplies or tools that you think your swap buddy could use to further fuel her creativity.
The swap signup date starts today, April 25, 2014 and ends on April 30, 2014. Have your package posted by May 30, 2014.
Below are the rules for the swap:
1. Swap Registration starts today, April 25, 2014 and ends on April 30, 2014.
2. Anyone from the Philippines can join the swap.
3. Leave a comment on our Instagram account (craftavenueph) and send us an email at email@example.com with a little introduction of yourself, including:
– Your Name
– Postal Address where you would like your swap parcel to be sent
– Contact numbers
– Website or blog address
– Twitter or Instagram usernames
– Email address
– Say your age if you wish to share.
– Information to help your swap buddy decide on what to send you such as what you are interested in, what you are making at the moment and your likes and dislikes. This would help your swap buddy to tailor their gifts to you.
** These info will be shared with your swap buddy only.
4. You will receive details about your swap buddy by May 2, 2014. If you don’t get a confirmation from us in 3 days, let us know by email. That will give you almost 4 weeks to make and send your swap.
5. You can send your swap buddy anything that’s handmade by you or craft materials, supplies or tools.
6. Have your package posted to your swap buddy by May 30, 2014.
7. In the event that you didn’t get anything from your swap buddy within 2 weeks of the cutoff date, please contact us so we can get in touch with your swap buddy and see what may have happened. Rest assured that you will receive a gift even if we have to send it to you ourselves.
8. Once you have received your package from your swap buddy, thank your swap buddy and take pictures of the contents of the package and post it on Instagram with the hashtag #2014onlinecraftswap #craftavenueph #2014craftswapph.
Feel free to share with me any ideas or comments relating to the swap. I am very excited to have this running and would love to have you join this swap…
*** photo credits goes to Repeat Crafter Me: Crochet Coin Purse, Lifehacks.org for the Fabric Popsicle Phone Cases and to hgtv.com for the felt flowers.